The journal will include peer-reviewed contributions divided in the following sections:
1) original research, linked to the interactive-gB and its discussion;
2) specific reviews, be them systematic (about topics related to the study of information) or interdisciplinary (facilitating the access to the results of a discipline from others) of high impact works (books or articles) from third authors;
3) free mirrors, namely reviewed versions of high impact articles which introduce enough variations so that they can be considered as new.
4) novel research (pre-doctoral works, thesis chapters, etc);
5) Reviews of book or articles of relevant thematic interest.
Additionally it will host non-peer-reviewed contributions classified in the following categories: calls and news; interviews to outstanding researches; reports of international gatherings; comments to scientific contributions; open questions and bibliographical catalogue of shared texts.