posted 6 Feb 2009, 08:57 by José María Díaz Nafría
updated 22 Jan 2010, 03:54
All papers that was published in English in the Meeting Proceedings will be compiled in a special Issue of the Open Access Journal for a Global Sustainable Information Society, TripleC, expected for next April the 15th and exclusively devoted to the Meeting. It is also encouraged to translate and include those papers first published in Spanish.
As announced, a special issue of the journal TripleC will be devoted to the Meeting held in Leon in past November by courtesy of our Austrian colleagues Wolfgang and Christian, under the title: "What is really information? An interdisciplinary approach". All English articles published in the Meeting Proceedings and those written in Spanish that will be translated into English will be published in this special issue. After agreement with the TripleC editorial board, we already have a method and deadlines for publication.
Instructions for authors
- Guest editors (Francisco Salto and José María Díaz) will review all articles for the special issue within the TripleC system, which allows regulating the whole reviewing process in their different steps, and allows authors to make corrections, changes and the final consent for publishing. A leading article about the meeting and the project that was started in that occasion will also be included in the special issue.
- For this purpose, authors should register in the system and format their articles following the guidelines compiled in: Author-Guidelines, where the WHOLE process of registering, submitting and reviewing papers, as well as a format description and a template are included. Please, follow them carefully to facilitate the reviewing and publishing process.
- Once the article has been properly formatted, it should be uploaded in the TripleC system following the steps that the system itself indicates, which are detailed in the mentioned guidelines.
- Once the articles are uploaded, the special editors will be able to review the texts and communicate with their authors using the TripleC system.
- In case of any trouble facing the process, please contact the guest editors or the administrator editor, Stefan Blachfellner [email@example.com, also reachable through a Skype conference in: firstname.lastname@example.org].